Aquí tenéis una oraciones muy sencillas que te pueden ser útiles  para estudiar, recuerda que me las puedes entregar para que te las corrija. 



1.     I (travel) ………. to London every week. 
1.     They (run) ………. in the park every Saturdays. 
1.     My mother (clean) ………. the house. 
1.     You (be) ………. a good student. 
1.     Mary (work) ………. in a bank. 
1.     John (walk)………. to his office. 
1.     You (study) ………. English at school. 
1.     The dog (break) ………. the fence. 
1.     The car (be) ………. in the garage. 
1.     My father (have) ………. a nice coat. 
1.     We (live) ………. in Paris. 
1.     George (sell) ………. peaches and apples. 
1.     I always (visit) ………. my grandmother. 
1.     Alice (go) ………. to the church. 
1.     They (be) ………. my best friends. 
1.     You always (pay) ………. the tickets. 
1.     London (be) ………. a big and nice city. 
1.     My cousin (paint) ………. the house. 
1.     I (study) ………. and (work) ………. in Madrid. 
1     Mike never (do) ………. the homework. Mike